Welcome To The Forum. We have built this forum by putting our 10 years of experience in both online and offline business. We can challenge you to provide authentic information which not only saves your money but also time. Thus helping you to focus on your actual goal, i.e of "Making Money Now". Stop wasting money in thirst of getting business without proper guidance. Join us and get immediate results. To post a topic, see this article

Most Used Services : Paid Membership - $10 | Generate Business Leads - $100 | Online Store Setup (All In One) - $300 | Digital Marketing Course - $250 | Business Plan - $200

The Difference Between Taking Advice & Taking Coaching

Learn Tips & Techniques on Business Management
Mentor
Site Admin

The Difference Between Taking Advice & Taking Coaching

Post by Mentor » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Most of the people out on the internet or in real life for that matter, are really unaware of how to do the business. We take the leap because someone advised us to do so. Someone advised us there is profit in x so let’s do x. The end result is they are lost out after few days and spend lot of money on that x product or service trying luck. End of the day you only keep on loosing money.

On the other hand coaching is different. You select a concept of your interest and do business in that. Then you take required coaching to improve sales or grow it. And if you think, you can do business by reading articles over the internet, then you are wrong. You need a full time mentor or consultant who can guide you through the whole process.

I took many coaching in my career. For example I took a coaching in team, management and leadership. One of the main criteria to join this coaching was to have good business experience already and experience of handling teams. After all this, the course duration is of full 2 years with almost daily assignments. Fees: Approx $3150

What I mean to say is, don’t go for advises, read some articles and start thinking that you can create some business. From my experience I can say 98 of 100 people are trying to do business with this mentality and loosing money.

If you want to do a really successful business. Find a proper mentor who has already been through this and take coaching maybe of 3 months to one year and then you will know the real business and how to earn money.

Faheem

Post by Faheem » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Thanks for posting this. Nice Information :)